Friday, January 4, 2008

Microsoft's ads are irritating


You know what really gets under my skin? Microsoft's new web ads. Just one look at this one should tell you why. This advertisement depicts a middle aged woman with multi-colored hair holding a poster for Halo. This advertisement is also so kind to let us know her name is Angela, and that she's a tester for Microsoft's XBox Live service. Now don't get me wrong here, I'm sure Microsoft is trying to make it look like they're showcasing everyday normal people, but honestly; I'd be scared to death to know this woman is testing our XBox Live service. I want to be able to frag people in Halo, without wondering if they look like the creepy lady in this ad. I don't know about you, but this makes me want to unsubscribe from XBox Live, not subscribe to it. For all I know, the Host is dressed like Flash Gordon, and my teammate is a crossdresser who lives down the road. God help us all. =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home